2010-06-27

Above the clouds update!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting lately, but I've been rather busy. But to make up to you guys I decided to make a new habit, and it will be an update thing on this blog, showing if I put anything on my Works Display reference page (link at the upper-right corner).

So this will be the Above the clouds update!

Featuring:
B17 bomber
F16 jet
MiG31 jet
Spitfire fighter
Stielhandgranate
Novus Mundus ads

As a side note, please... feel free to comment on these posts so I know if anyone ever reads this blog. Not that I'm lonely, I just feel I'm talking to the friggin' echo... echo... echo... cho... cho... ho...

See?

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Nagyon jók a modelljeid,milyen progit használsz?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny: you're still wondering? In it's scene it's being flak-cannoned in the air, so no wonder it's angry :)

    Dani: Köszi szépen, modellezésre 3DS Max-ot használok, textúrázásra pedig Photoshopot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mintha láttam már volna azt a Spitfire-t valahol.
    Hmmm.....
    Ja akkor még meg volt geometriából a kerék behajtó nyílás is.
    :D

    ReplyDelete